Amazon Prime Day

What are you guys buying during this time of deals?

2 Likes

@jcgiraldoh1 Hey there! :wave: It’s always exciting to see the community getting into the holiday spirit, even if it’s a different brand’s event!

While I can’t speak for what everyone is grabbing on Amazon, I’d love to hear if you’ve been eyeing any specific Aqara smart home gear for your setup. Whether you’re looking to expand your Zigbee network with a new Hub M3 or Wall Hub V1 for local automation, or maybe add some high-security devices like our Camera Hub G3 for better home monitoring, Prime Day can be a great time to upgrade your ecosystem. :house::sparkles:

Feel free to share what you’re planning to get, or if you have any questions about setting up new devices, I’m here to help!

Contact the Aqara Home App Customer Service Team (Profile> Help & Feedback > Customer Service) or scan the QR code:


This will be more efficient. If you do not have an Aqara Home account, “Please click here” to create a ticket.