Aqara Thermostat Hub W200 – Be the First to Try, Share Insights & Earn Rewards!

Ready to test in the United States!

47 Likes

Canada, ready to test

32 Likes

I am ready to ditch my ECOBEE Premium I installed two months for this- USA.

31 Likes

I live in USA
Would be ready to install Aqara thermostat myself

40 Likes

Hi, I’d love to participate in the W200 event. I’m ready to upgrade!

39 Likes

USA.

Ready to install as soon as it arrives

@AqaraOfficial I’ve been using Aqara products since the release of the u100. Was one of the first US orders. I don’t use the forum often but think i have 53 points. I would love to test this. I have two ecobee thermostats that I hate. And already bought 6 fp300 to prepare for buying 2 w200 when they’re released.

If you select me for this - am i able to buy 1 at the discounted price and 1 at full price (at the same time so i can get two and replace the ecobees asap?) my house has two HVAC systems (one per story)

44 Likes

Hi
We are waiting for Europe.

24 Likes

Looking forward to this product!

21 Likes

Hi everyone,

To help us better select participants, we’ve updated the application process — instead of leaving a comment, please complete the sign-up form to apply. We’ve already sent a private message to users who signed up earlier, so don’t forget to fill out the form to complete your registration.

Thank you for your understanding and support! :raised_hands: Good luck everyone!

42 Likes

I wish I could use it but we have Daikin has proprietary thermostats :frowning:

19 Likes

Is it possible to sign up and then earn points? I’d love to test this out with the ever-changing weather of Colorado.

23 Likes

Interested to see how this will compete with the Ecobee

20 Likes

USA. Rid me of my Nest!

25 Likes

i got 50 points in less than an hour, just follow their guide of what earns. you have til the 8th to sign up for this, im sure if you sign up now then start earning points > by the time they verify (if they do) youll be past 50 and no issue

32 Likes

Good timing, as I’m looking to replace our Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd gen, as well as the Nest Protects that all expire this year.

22 Likes

Very interested in this looking to replace my homeywell t10 pro and all of the proprietary sensors and use my HomePods as wood sensors

18 Likes

Dang I need more points lol. I never thought I’d leave Ecobee but this might actually cause me to jump

25 Likes

Half USA is ready to kick out ecobee and Nest :shushing_face::joy::heart_hands:

I must admit: realy cool device @AqaraOfficial :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Greetz from Germany

29 Likes