Aqara Thermostat Hub W200 – Be the First to Try, Share Insights & Earn Rewards!

Is the slack invite only? Tried jointing through the link but I do not have any of the associated email

22 Likes

I’m ready to test

18 Likes

Ready to test it. Currently on a nest thermostat 3rd gen

16 Likes

I can’t wait to try it out I’m moving into a new house and I am ready to get a lot of Aqara products

17 Likes

Would love to test from Germany :slight_smile:
I’ve seen a lot of videos at the CES about it. Hopefully you’ll release one for Europe. Can’t wait to use it in my house. So please make an Europe version happen :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Ready to test with the smart lock u400 and the doorbell camera hub G410 and the T1 temperature and humidity sensor.

14 Likes

Excited to try and replace my google nest finally. I have a heat pump.

18 Likes

I would love to test W200(in the US)! I’ve loved what I’ve heard about it so far and I would like to put it to the test.

12 Likes

I ready to test in Orlando, FL…

13 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting this for my new house; I’m switching to all Aqara for my next house. Please send me a code! Can’t wait for this release!

10 Likes

Whether I qualify or not this is very very likely going in our house this year :-). I love the doorbell picture feature it’s brilliant.

10 Likes

Really want to replace my old Ecobee and use presence sensors in rooms for temp.

18 Likes

Thanks

7 Likes

Im excited as hell!!

9 Likes

Been ready

7 Likes

Frfr echobee was nice but this new device got me fired up!

8 Likes

Het pi

7 Likes

Ageeed. Their thermostat is not terrible but when you have to use homebridge to integrate it into Apple Home, it adds a breakpoint

14 Likes

Electrician in frigid-cold central Canada ready to incorporate this Thermostat in to my boiler heat and smart home. Currently running an older Ecobee 4 and am eager to see how it works with the G4. Hope to get included in this project and do some testing.

8 Likes

I am eager to acquire the new device, as my entire house is equipped with Aqara devices, excluding the thermostat. I am particularly interested in this new device and am hopeful that I will be able to win it.

6 Likes