I am ready to change my ecobee with Aqara thermostat too
Been so excited for this thermostat. I have the doorbell so the ability to see video on the thermostat is awesome. Plus the adaptive temperature modality is something that even Ecobee doesn’t have right now. So pumped.
I’m excited to try this out !
This looks like an awesome device! I make wall plates for Nest and Ecobee and would love to add this one to our supported list in our Etsy store.
Looks like a great product.
I am interested in trying it out
This is super exciting! I’m excited about this one!
This is exciting. Would love to test this out!
Ready to replace an old Ecobee for our heat pump and possibly an ancient Honeywell for the boiler.
Ready in florida for summer savings!!
I want this but i didn’t realize i needed 50 points ![]()
![]()
My black and white thermostate is UGLY, can’t wait for some color (and heat!) in the house.
I’d be very interested in participating in this beta program. I currently run four Nest thermostats at this property, supporting a dual-fuel system with both a heat pump and a gas furnace/blower. The entire setup is integrated into Home Assistant for advanced temperature monitoring and indoor air quality sensing, allowing me to closely evaluate system performance and comfort control.
Living in Calgary means experiencing one of the most unique and challenging climates in the world, largely due to Chinook winds that can cause dramatic temperature swings within just a few hours. It’s not uncommon for outdoor temperatures to rise or fall by 15 to 25 degrees Celsius (27 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit) in a single day, putting constant pressure on indoor heating and cooling systems to adapt quickly and efficiently. These rapid shifts make it difficult for traditional thermostats to maintain consistent comfort without overworking HVAC equipment or wasting energy. As a resident who experiences these conditions firsthand, I understand how critical responsive, intelligent climate control is in this environment, and why Calgary is an ideal real-world testing ground for next-generation thermostat technology.
ready to test NY USA. Cold winter here and I wasted bunch of money on some junk Honeywell Thermostats a while back that never really worked with my setup. Remote control would really help save $$$$$$ and my whole house is a giant HomeKit setups
LOL! Me too!
Love it!!
I am really interested in the thermostat…
A ton of interest here!!
I would love to try this! We’ve had a few struggles with our smart thermostat and power supply.
USA here, would love to try the w200
