Aqara V1 dial problems

I’m having a problem with the Aqara V1 dial; I can’t perform the update—it gets stuck at 80%. I’ve deleted and reset everything and even switched networks, but the problem persists. Can anyone help me?

2 Likes

Hi there, it looks like you’re experiencing a support-related issue. We’ve automatically created a support ticket for you and will reach out via the forum email within the next two business days.

If other members have any suggestions or insights on this topic, feel free to share!

3 Likes

The problem was resolved following the instructions you gave me; a pin was indeed bent, and after fixing it, I was able to perform the upgrade successfully.

1 Like

@dalkidis_pashalis Hi @dalkidis_pashalis,

That is fantastic news! I’m so glad to hear that the issue with your Aqara Touchscreen Dial V1 has been resolved.

It’s a great example of how a small physical detail, like a bent pin, can sometimes cause significant software headaches. Thanks so much for sharing your solution here; it’s incredibly helpful for other community members who might encounter similar firmware update stuck issues. Your contribution adds real value to our forum!

If you have any more smart home tips or experiences to share in the future, we’d love to hear them. Happy automating!

ReplyFalse

1 Like