G410 > Lingerer : non-stop notifications

Hello,

The lingerer notifications had been working perfectly for about 3 months, but yesterday at 7:42 AM, they suddenly started going crazy for no apparent reason. There was no one in front of the camera and nothing new in the camera view.

Here’s what i did:

  1. I disabled the lingerer notifications → they stopped.
  2. I enabled them again a few seconds later → the notifications started going crazy again.
  3. I disabled the lingerer notifications again → they stopped, and I left them disabled for a few hours.
  4. I enabled them again about 3 hours later → no more notifications.

Since then, the lingerer notifications have stopped working completely, even when someone or a car stays in front of the camera.

I have tried resetting both the camera and the indoor chime, but the issue is still there.

Has anyone experienced the same issue or found a way to fix it?
The face detection is working.

2 Likes

Hi there, it looks like you’re experiencing a support-related issue. We’ve automatically created a support ticket for you and will reach out via the forum email within the next two business days.

If other members have any suggestions or insights on this topic, feel free to share!

1 Like

First, welcome to the forum, @shoppingjulienbenoit !
I have had the G410 for several months and haven’t had an issue. It almost sounds like a spider was triggering the sensor but that wouldn’t explain the lack of notifications now. I’ll be watching this thread. @JohnD might have an idea.