Guest Bathroom Automation

Homey Pro is the best, in my humble opinion, automation platform.

1 Like

I tinkered til it couldn’t fail anymore but occasionally due to it being in the bathroom, the shower steam messes with the FP2 sensor from time to time. I would say it runs correctly damn near 100% on entry but maybe 93% on exit.

1 Like

I have multiple around my house but just one in the bathroom. Currently, I have 3 zones. Entrance, Guest bathroom & Shower zone. The entrance zone lights it up to 20% on approach. Once inside it dims to 100%. Back to 20% when leaving. Then off.

1 Like

Thanks for your recommendation. I am going to check it out for sure.

1 Like

If you have a bathroom fan could you also have that turn on when the shower is being used to maybe remove the steam quickly?

1 Like

The exhaust fan is attached to the shower light in our bathrooms

1 Like

Great job and gave some ideas of some possible automations. Keep them coming. I’m waiting for the FP400.

1 Like

Due to the latest comment I came across this post. I should try to replicate something similar in home assistant. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes